Monday, April 23, 2012

Its been awhile

Ok ok I know.... I always said that I was going to blog about once a week... Well honestly I don't go one the computer to much because while I am at the day care( that's what we call the office) I am on the computer all day, but now that I downloaded the app..... I am hoping to get back in to swing of things.

Ever feel that there are double standards , well we face it everyday in the day care... Oh but all are treated the same and nobody plays favorites, well bull shit bitch I know you do, trying to help someone who cheating the system just to look better can suck it. Little princess Kate Middleton thought she had it all worked out but she was busted and when it came down to it, let's work with her and make it work...NO if it was anyone else they would have been fired.

Sitting my ass on the couch thinking how much I want some chips or chocolate right about now.. But I am have been trying to improve myself and going to bootcamp 4 days a week now since November. Do I see a difference, yes and no, my clothes are a little baggy and slipping off. But I am only down a couple pounds . But I guess inches are better then nothing!!

Things at home are pretty much the same, some data feeling like I get the shitty end of the stick. Cook/Clean/host blah blah blah. Feeling a little down lately I know if I say something it will either cause a fight ( by someone thinking that I am accusing them of not doing anything) or things get better for a week or so then we are back to "normal". Another thing that is kinda sticking on me is, I consider myself a helpful person when I can. I have been helping someone with a financial situation that has come up. Ryan is always quick to help and sometimes he doesn't remember that there are things that I would like to treat myself to. Like I a mentioned before I have been needing new clothes, wanting to get my hair professionally straightened for the last 3 months. Summer is coming up and I have no spring/summer clothes that fit. I wanna do something for myself I work hard for my money and right now I just feel that I can't because "we like to help people" ... Please don't get me wrong I like to help people but lately I feel that we being taken advantage of., we always help help help , but when we need a small favor .... Nobody is there!

No comments:

Post a Comment